Nope, this is NOT a political blog (except for the title)! We just thought this was a very pretty picture of Hope - who picks BEAUTIFUL strawberries - and her buckets. Lovely symmetry, isn't it?
Chocolate Cream Filling (from Taste of Home)
- 1-1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate. In a microwave, melt remaining chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon reserved chocolate. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert #21 star pastry tip. Fill the bag with cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries. (Star #21 tip makes them really pretty)
This recipe will make over 3 dozen strawberries.
Top with whipped cream. You can slice off a bit of the tip so they will stand upright on a fancy plate. Enjoy them for me (still trying to get to my next 10% weight loss)!